Peels can provide smoother, brighter skin by treating fine lines, uneven pigmentation, and acne.
Chemical Peel Treatments
Chemical peels are a popular skin treatment that can improve the appearance and texture of the skin by removing the outer layers of dead skin cells. They involve the application of a chemical solution to the skin, which causes the outer layers to peel away, revealing fresher, younger-looking skin underneath. There are many benefits to this type of skin treatment, including:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Chemical peels can help to smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Improving skin texture: Chemical peels can also improve the texture of the skin by removing rough, uneven areas and promoting the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
- Treating acne and acne scars: Chemical peels can be effective in treating acne and reducing the appearance of acne scars by exfoliating the skin and unclogging pores.
- Reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation: Chemical peels can also help to reduce the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and other forms of hyperpigmentation by removing the outer layers of skin that contain excess pigment.
- Boosting collagen production: Chemical peels can stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, which can help to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Treating sun damage: Chemical peels can help to reduce the appearance of sun damage by removing the outer layers of skin that have been damaged by UV radiation.
- Improving skin tone and color: Chemical peels can help to improve skin tone and color by removing dull, lifeless skin cells and revealing brighter, more vibrant skin.
- Enhancing the effectiveness of skincare products: Chemical peels can help to enhance the effectiveness of skincare products by allowing them to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
Overall, chemical peels can provide a range of benefits for the skin, from improving its appearance and texture to treating specific skin conditions.
See our chemical peel offerings in Wayzata below:
Helps provide vibrant, radiant looking skin with minimal downtime. Brighten the overall appearance of skin and after one peel ,see a more uniform complexion. Appropriate for all skin types and anyone who has not had a peel before.
The Jessner peel was designed to remove superficial layers of skin, dry out active acne, dislodge blackheads, reduce shallow wrinkling and scarring. It also helps lighten hyper-pigmentation and improve the overall appearance and health of sun damage, acne prone, aging skin.
Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. See noticeable improvement after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels. Appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections as determined by your practitioner.
Helps provide vibrant, radiant looking skin with minimal downtime. Appropriate for mild skin imperfections as determined by your physician.
A gentle and yet effective combination peel, that helps refresh, brighten, tighten and illuminate the appearance of the skin. This treatment is designed to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin with no downtime. This peel treatment is a fantastic way to wake up the skin and start caring for it the way it deserves to be. The Vivier Peel has 5 STAR Anti-Aging Ingredients that are uniquely combined and formulated. (Little to no peeling)
Wayzata Medical Spa Offers Skin Care Services
Wayzata Medical Spa is the premier destination in the Minneapolis area for skin care treatments like Botox, laser hair removal, waxing, and much more!Schedule An Appointment